Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flower Grrrl

 photo IMG_3346_zpsfb2b1bbe.jpg

Top// JC Pennys
Skirt & Shoes// Thrifted 
Crown// Handmade

 photo IMG_3355_zpsd5739c17.jpg  photo IMG_3387_zps5e125aef.jpg  photo IMG_3411_zpsb34f4700.jpg

Well, this outfit is definitely "a look". It sure does brighten up a gloomy day though. How hilarious is this Steve Buscemi ring?! I got it at the Renegade Craft Fair a couple weekends ago. I can't sop wearing it, every time I look at my hand I laugh. And it's a great conversation piece. "Is that Buscemi on your glittery heart ring?" "Why, yes, it is".
I've also been really into the brightly colored french manicure lately. I've been painting them like tbis for the past two weeks, switching out the colors.

Not too much else to report here, just that I'm really hungry and have to eat some lunch, and then I have to go to the container store cause I unexpectedly ran out of jewelry boxes for my etsy orders, need to make an emergency trip! Before it starts friggin down pouring. My outfits are way more exciting than my actual day to day life, haha!

Love,
Midge

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww I love your mint french nails!

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

I love the Steve ring soooo much! It's especially perfect since you look so much like Enid from Ghost World

Aishling O'Neill said...

OMG that ring is perfect! Haha! Love your nails!

Enid Twiglet said...

I need a ring like that in my life STAT!

Erika said...

Love the skirt and headband and...just basically your whole outfit! :)

http://erikablogsalot.blogspot.com

Eryn said...

Amaazing outfit!!

Adelleda said...

I'm in love with your ring <3

Sara Świętosławska said...

beautiful!

Sarah said...

omg, i love the pattern mixing! florals with polka dots is my favorite combo of all time :)