Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gratuitous Doggie Pictures

Ok, I've become one of those people who makes whole blog posts about their pets. But now I can understand why. Pets rule. This is London. But I just usually call him "my little baby". Ha. photo IMG_3846_zps65a39078.jpg
Funny part is that London TECHNICALLY isn't even mine. He's my brothers. But he works off hours and goes away a lot so we get to watch the doggie for prolonged amounts of time and now he's a part of the family.

 photo IMG_3861_zps3b8a0cc6.jpg
My mom says he has the perfect profile, and I would have to agree.

 photo IMG_3833_zps6e8150d1.jpg  photo IMG_3825_zps4f157735.jpg
I don't know why, but I think this picture is cute. He's sniffin' a pile of drawings.


Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Nebulainbloom said...

He looks like a stuffed animal. He's adorable!

Alice S. said...

So cute!!

Sarah said...

Your pup is so cute! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebster Award. Here are the details: http://www.thelaughingmedusa.com/2013/07/16/the-liebster-award/ Keep on being awesome! Hope you're having a great time in Montaulk xx

Crissy Candypow said...

SUPER CUTE PUPPY

Angie Bailey said...

AW!!! Adorbs!!!