Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Did It!


You guys, I finished my 365 Ways of Feminism Project! It's kind of surreal. I just feel really proud of my self and very accomplished that I was able to push and motivate myself this hard. This project made my days very long and busy and sometimes stressful, but it was well worth it. I'll remember going making these symbols and this experience forever.

So of course, my last symbol is a collage of some of my favorites. I was so much fun going through all of them, and feeling all proud and sentimental and stuff. You can read more sentimental blabber about my project on my tumblr, here!

I think I'll celebrate by taking the rest of the day off and relaxing.

Love and feminism,
Midge

6 comments:

Jess Rollar said...

You should totally put all of the pictures on a poster or print! I would love to hang that up in my house for sure!! :D Loved this project to death!

Sarah Shackleford said...

Congrats! FInishing a 365 is HUGE! I would definitely buy that poster.

cuteNroll said...

wow really cute project, I can't finish any 365 project ^___^''

xoxo

alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Emily said...

Congrats! I always looked forward to your post for the 365 ways of feminism on tumblr... cant believe its over ):

Alice S. said...

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meli said...

Congrats!!