Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thrifted Sunflowers

 photo IMG_3567_zpsfdb3978e.jpg  photo IMG_3572_zps8a889979.jpg

Dress// Thrifted
Shoes// Zigi
Sunglasses// JC Penny
Earrings// I totally forget because I bought them in High School.


 photo IMG_3579_zps447085a6.jpg  photo IMG_3580_zpsfb367275.jpg

This is my newest thrifted dress. it's a bit big, but I like it. And it's always awesome when you get something from the thrift store with the tags still on it, which this dress did. Granted that tag looked like it was from 1992, but that makes it even better in my book. I just love the summery feel to it. I bought it along with a pair of short overalls, something  kinda always wanted, and they fit perfectly. It was like fate! I can't wait to wear them with my bikini top in Montauk (2 MORE DAYS!) God, I am so ready for a Vacation and to not be indoors all day. Oh man oh man.

Since these photos have been taken I re-bleached my little stripe and it looks sooo much better. It looks actually blonde not almost blonde. Phew!

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Sammi said...

Loving that dress, Midge! So perfectly 90s. And those earrings are adorable. GAH, I'm vicariously living through you; we won't get to go to Montauk this year :( say hi to the beach for meeee and get something yummy at the Naturally Good Foods & Cafe... that was my obsession last year!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aw, I will! I like going to the one diner-ish place (not the one that was in Eternal Sunshine, the other one) because their greek salad is on a plate the size of a car tire. lol!

Sara Świętosławska said...

lovely dress!

Nebulainbloom said...

This dress was totally made for you. Even better that it still had the tag on it. Have tons of fun in Montauk!

Sarah said...

The print on this dress is AMAZING. And your lipstick is gorge. Have an amazing vacation!

xx S.
The Laughing Medusa

Nancy Wilde said...

you look fantastic, love that dress print!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Sunflowers are my favorite flower, so I absolutely love the dress! Great thrifting find! :D

Shachi Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.