Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Through Heart Shaped Rose Colored Glasses

 photo IMG_3875_zps138bdfdf.jpg  photo IMG_3876_zps2c57497b.jpg  photo IMG_3880_zpscdf1f187.jpg

Dress// Modcloth
Shoes// BCBG
Bracelets// Thrifted
Glasses// Some drugstore


 photo IMG_3887_zpsf3d04403.jpg  photo IMG_3896_zpsb649eff6.jpg  photo IMG_3905_zps850a734c.jpg

This is definately a goofy outfit. Sort of subdued, so I guess subtly goofy.And any goofy outfit wouldn't be complete without my Steve Buscemi ring.
I'm so in love with this dress. I don't own ANY white dresses so I thought I oughta treat myself to one. I have way too many blue dresses, so I should add more variety to my wardrobe. Also, I think it's hilarious that all my accessories are heart shaped, and it wasn't even on purpose. That kinda thing just happens to me, I guess. I bought these glasses once as something stupid to cheer me up once when I was sick. It was February, so the drug store where I was buying my nyquil had all this silly Valentines Day stuff, and I decided I needed these. Then I forgot about them for a while, and recently found them in my drawer. And they make me happy.
It's the little things!

Love,
Midge

11 comments:

Sara Świętosławska said...

lovely : )

Angel said...

Cute dress, also loving your hair!

Sarah Shackleford said...

The little things are sometimes the best. I don't know how many silly little things I have gotten or been given to me to cheer me up. Those are the things you keep I think.

Elif said...

Love the outfit and the glasses! Polka-dots are always a favorite of mine and surely it looks lovely on you too :)

http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

Bridget Elizabeth Sweet said...

In love with your hair and glasses. <3

Jackie Bragale said...

Those glasses are very Lolita. So cute!

Hopefully Smashing said...

Such a cute outfit. I neeeeeeeed that Steve Buscemi ring,I love him!

Kitsch Vixen said...

This outfit is perfect and the Steve Buscemi ring makes it complete! You are a style inspiration!

Leila Rose said...

That dress is wonderful! I love how you've mixed the cute, polka dot dress with the red retro sunglasses! So cuteeeee.

myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

Sammi said...

Midge, you look awesome! This dress is lovely on you, and ah the blonde stripe looks amazing!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Crissy Candypow said...

Lovely dress and those glasses are pretty adorable!!