Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Uncommon Goods for an Uncommon Gal

 photo IMG_3966_zpsb800f160.jpg

Necklace// c/o Uncommon Goods
Dress// Target
Cardigan// Andrew Marc
Shoes// Mizmoo
Glasses// Vintage

 photo IMG_3982_zps77a425b6.jpg  photo IMG_3994_zps4e618390.jpg

I'm totally loving this necklace from Uncommon Goods. I even coordinated my manicure to match it, haha! I love the whole pennant thing thats super trendy now and this reminded me of that. And it's ceramic, which is something different for jewelry. I also rarely wear long necklaces, but I think with the right outfit it can be a total win. I'm a fan!

It's something different for me, but I've been trying to do that lately, trying things I wouldn't normally wear and ending up loving them! Where's the fun if you don't try out some new things? It's good to take risks and learn more about your personal style, and fun of course :) The site definitely has some statement pieces that are great if you're looking to take a bit of a risk with your accessories. They also have some cool home and decor stuff that I gotta check out, especially with a big move approaching me sooner and sooner.

 photo IMG_4000_zps8df37dbb.jpg  photo IMG_4012_zpsace81b3b.jpg

I gotta thank my Dad, Bob, for planting such an awesome garden, all my outdoor photos are so pretty cause of it! Hope you had a great Tuesday :)

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sammi said...

You look adorable! Loving those glasses and the denim dress, and I really like the necklace, as well. :) I love trying pieces you would normally write-off and then realize you love them!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Sarah Shackleford said...

I love the necklace + dress. I have been dying to get my hands on a cute denim dress for ages! Soon my time will come.

Coco said...

TOO CUTE.
your hair is to die for and your glasses, too. I'm in love with u basically???/

http://catwitches.blogspot.com/