Friday, August 30, 2013

New Baby

 photo ebd7bfd210dc11e38b1d22000ae91391_7_zps5554348e.jpg

So if you follow me on Instagram, you might already know that I'm a proud new owner of a Canon 60D! Aaaaahhh!!

I spent a whole day playing around with it, so I have a good feel for it I think, though I got a lot to learn still. Holding my old camera after using  this one for a while already feel so weird! Poor rebel xt, it did serve me well fie some time, but I really wanted an upgrade. It needs a name! I was thinking Gladys. Or Shirley. Anyway, get ready for some even awesomer pictures here in Modern Girl Blitz! Y'all ready for this?

Love, 
Midge


2 comments:

Kitsch Vixen said...

So exciting!! I'm waiting for my T5i to get here. I totally think that Gladys is the perfect name.

Angel said...

Ahh I remember when i got my new camera... such a good feeling. Enjoy it!