Monday, August 19, 2013

Rawr

 photo IMG_4845_zps2218055b.jpg  photo IMG_4847_zpsa23a2d55.jpg

Dress// H&M
Shoes// JuJu Jellies
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Earrings// My Etsy Shop
Belt// Thrifted 

 photo IMG_4867_2_zpsc09e002e.jpg

Oh hai, new favorite dress! I got this about a week ago at H&M. Full disclosure: I am much more a of a dog person than a cat person. I like a good, cute, and stupid hyper active smelly doggy, what can I say?
Anyway, this was my outfit this past Friday for the Laura Jane Grace show. Minus the jellies, I didn't want them to get stepped on! But the show was amazing beyond belief. I needed a show like that, that I could yell the lyrics along with the rest of the crowd. It was like a release, haha. I need to go to more shows, it's like therapy for me. Laura is one of the best song writers I can think of, and the amount of energy she can put into a room with just her and an acoustic guitar is astounding. There really is something to be said about that. needless to say I've been listening to Against Me! like non-stop the whole weekend.  I took some pictures with my film camera, hopefully they came out good! If they do I'll be sure to share them.
This week Aunt Glo is coming for another visit! Last time she came up to NY was almost exactly a year ago, and I can't wait to see her! She lives in Florida and I never get to see her, and she is an awesome human. Yay!

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Elif said...

I tried on that dress but I wasn't really into it. I think it looks great on you!