Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Typical Virgo

 photo IMG_4357_zps287bf66f.jpg

Top// Violet and Claire
Shorts//  Silence + Noise
Shoes// Kensie
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Bracelet// Kate Spade
Necklace// Love Factory

 photo IMG_4372_zps8397b4d2.jpg
 photo IMG_4364_zpsbebd7b4f.jpg  photo IMG_4376_zpsa4735bc3.jpg

I'm a total typical Virgo. I'm a really self critical perfectionist, and if I don't make my bed in the morning, my entire day feels *weird*. Most of me likes being this way, everything I do is very precise and neat and organized, and it makes me feel calm and happy. But I'm definitely not one of those people who gets too caught up in making everything absolutely perfect, I do know how to let my hair down so to speak, haha. But I am a proud Virgo, so I loooove my new retro lookin' nameplate style necklace. Even though it's not Virgo season just yet, I'm getting pretty excited to turn 25. I have a thing for milestone birthdays, they're extra special. And I can get my present to myself, a new big tattoo! This is totally the birthay to get my first big piece in SIX YEARS. I'm just dreading showing/telling the old folks (mom and dad) cause I think they assumed I was done with tattoos after "the thing on my chest". I might email them a picture before I show them in person to lighten the blow and so they're prepared... or maybe I can convince my mom to come with me, haha!

This outfit makes me feel perfectly retro and summery and cheery. All good things, no? And these shorts are my favorite, and I've had them for a few years now. The top I forget. I may have found it in mom's closet, surprise surprise.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

ah, i am so happy i found your blog! newest follower here, and i adore this top!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

yay! I like your blog too, we seem to have a lot in common :)