Friday, September 27, 2013

Fancying...

 photo favesfall_zps41fca78b.jpg

twin peaks earrings // skirt // backpack // nail polish // top 

I might be beating a dead horse (that's an awful saying) because every other blog is saying the same thing but FALL RULES OKAY. I love plaid and dark green and quarter length sleeve tops. I just love the change of seasons and stuff. It excites me. Today i took a walk to a library with the intent of taking out a scary book. I chose The Shining because I've never read it, or even saw the movie and it made me feel left out. Also renting library books gives me a timeline to actually finish the dang thing, something I'm kind of bad at. 

Anywho, I have a huge case of the Fridays so i'm going to take off and paint some pottery!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Kailey said...

That sweater is adorablleeee!

Kimberly said...

The Shining is wonderful and based on a hotel in my home state of Colorado! I hope you enjoy it!
http://thriftarchives.blogspot.com/