Monday, September 23, 2013

Red Shoes and a New Do

 photo IMG_1711_zpsd1fc33c4.jpg  photo IMG_1712_zpsfcafcc8d.jpg  photo IMG_1720_zpse58b0dfa.jpg

Dress// ModCloth (no longer available)
Shoes// Liz Claibourne 
Fishnets// Drugstore

 photo IMG_1725_zpsd4996132.jpg  photo IMG_1737_zps7b55191b.jpg

It's official, Rhiannon is married!!! Everything was so perfect and beautiful on her wedding day and I could not be more thrilled for her and her new hubby Ram. I don't know if I come off as "tough" through this blog but I tend to in real life but I'm actually the worst cryer at weddings. I have no idea how, but I managed to hold it together the whole time we were standing up there. I think its because I knew I was in plain sight of everybody. But once it was over and the bridal party was in the suite I lost it and gave the both of them the biggest hugs. I'm a mush.

I don't really have much pictures from the wedding and my bridesmaids dress (which was so cuuuute) but this is what I wore to the Rehearsal Dinner. I've been waiting for an occasion to wear this dress and pair it with my red maryjanes. Oh and I got a new haircut! When we went to the spa for the bachelorette party, I opted out of the facial and got my hair done instead. She did a great job, and I love how this cut brings out all my natural waves (no curling iron needed here!) And we all got out nails done a pretty gold so we all matched.

Love,
Midge


8 comments:

Kitsch Vixen said...

I absolutely love this cut! You look great, Midge!

Missy said...

Very nice hair, dress and shoes! I didn't imagine your hair to be so wavy!

Angel said...

Love your eyebrows!

♡♡Ingrid Abrams♡♡ said...

You look amazing. <3

Meli said...

I know that your hair cut is the "cut" that we're discussing here, but that dress is a fantastic sillouette on you!

Midge Blitz said...

yaay, thank you! <333

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! I didn't either,haha! Hair is magic.

Midge Blitz said...

:D Thanks!