Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Six Questions!

My buddy Missy tagged me in this "Six Questions" post about a week ago, thought I'd give it a shot...never done a questions post before! Here goes...

 photo IMG_0277_zps912c325f.jpg

(I don't know why I chose this picture with such a silly/dumbfounded face)

 If money wasn’t a problem… what would your dream destination be? South of France. I'm a brat by heart. I wanna do that thing where you drink champagne then jump off the boat to swim in the middle of the ocean.

What did you want to be when you grew up and why? An artist, which I kinda thought was unrealistic (even at age 7) but hey, look at me now! I've just always thrived at anything creative and was put off by most academics.

What is your comfort food? Mac and Cheese, the Annie's kind in the box. I could eat the whole thing no problem.

What habit are you trying to break or create? I'm trying to not be so glued to technology/social networking lately. The main problem is my iPhone, which I'm like, addicted to. And it has been affecting my sleep schedule cause I'm up late browsing the interwebs wasting precious sleepy time. So I just bought myself a dinky alarm clock from target and I leave my phone in my office when it's time for bed. So far it's been working!

Who inspires you? I really kind of love Rupaul. My favorite quote by him is "what other people think of me is none of my goddamn business". Thats words of wisdom right there. That sentence is really something to live by. I try to live by it as much as a I can, especially being as I have such an unconventional job title and livestyle. I just gotta keep on doing my thang! Also, John Waters. I couldn't have the guts to come out with some of the somewhat raunchy stuff I come out with if it wasn't for him. He is weird as weird can be, and appreciates the ambiance of trashy scary bars like I do. He believes in the importance of rebellion, and that if you want to make your mark, being a square isn't gonna cut it.

What is your favorite family tradition? Pizza on Thanksgiving! We only do it every couple of years cause it's waaay more of my mom's thing than my dad's.

If you wanna do a six questions post then consider yourself tagged! You can answer 6 of any of these:

1. If money wasn’t a problem… what would your dream destination be?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. What did you want to be when you grew up and why?
4. What is your comfort food? 
5. What’s the best piece of advice anyone has given you? 
6. What has been the most influential book you’ve read?
7. What habit are you trying to break or create? 
8. Who inspires you?
9. What is your favorite family tradition? 

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Missy said...

Yay! Thanks for answering my questions! I like your answers, too. I love that mac and cheese! And pizza for Thanksgiving is really creative!

Miss Lou said...

Rupaul? Gotta love him! Pizza in thanksgiving sounds fun. Loved these.
I'm tagging myself lol

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks for tagging me! I had fun answering them.

Midge Blitz said...

Yay!