Friday, September 20, 2013

The Autumn Dress

 photo IMG_1685_zps44cade07.jpg  photo IMG_1692_zpsb9654ed5.jpg

Dress// Thrifted
Shoes// Abound
Necklace// Vintage/handmade
Headband// Amazon
Bag// Modcloth (old)


 photo IMG_1696_zps7a95a925.jpg  photo IMG_1701_zpsd57298c1.jpg

Oh hay! It's Autumn! Almost! I would feel weird if I wore this dress during any other season. Its a fall-exclusive look. I mean c'mon, it's the same color as a gourd. That's a funny word. Gourd. Or squash. I'll stop now.

I'm actually writing this while waiting for the train to get to Rhiannon's bachelorette party at a spa... Ohh la la! I was gonna go make-up less because facial + makeup = maybe weird. But its's me, and I have throuble not putting a little something on my face before I leave the house. So this is about as minimal as it gets, people! 

Oh, and do you like my necklace? I made it from the tiny dentures I got from the antique fair. I love it so much, I'm kind if too excited about it. I love making my own accessories. 

Welp, typing on my phone on a moving train is making me dizzy so I'll catch you later!

Love,
Midge

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Love mustard on you and love that headband!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

October said...

OMG little dentures! :-D

Bethany Rose said...

Oh my goodness the denture necklaces :') And yay autumn dressing is the bestest, it makes me feel like I'm in an episode of Gilmore Girls which is always a good feeling. Also I've been following you on tumblr since forever and only realised you had blogger today! ^^ xox

Midge Blitz said...

Aww, thanks! Glad you like my bloggie blog :)

Midge Blitz said...

ain't they the cutesttttt

Midge Blitz said...

Yeah, now I suddenly want butternut squash soup.

Midge Blitz said...

thank you ! :)

Rosa Pereira said...

That dress is an amazing find! I love it!

Cecelia said...

I love this color! It's lovely! Your style is so adorable.

-C.C.

http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com