Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Formula

 photo IMG_0466_zps3f6b0718.jpg  photo IMG_0468_zps5c617cdf.jpg

Shirt// Lost Records
Skirt// Thrifted
Glasses// Kiss
Necklace// Gifted
Shoes// Miz Moo

 photo IMG_0495_zps6c487198.jpg  photo IMG_0498_zps9336f890.jpg  photo IMG_0507_zps529a7309.jpg  photo IMG_0516_zps6782b8f2.jpg

This outfit is what I like to call "the formula". T shirt, skirt, and cat eye glasses. It has yet to fail me. The shoes are also one of my favorite pairs. I love a little heel, enough to be able to wear anytime of the day and also not be in pain.
These pictures are my first outfit photos take with my new camera! I still have to completely get the hang of it, but I'm playing with it a lot, seeing what works for me. It's kind of intimidating, because there's so much to learn and a ton of cool stuff I can do with it! I'm also trying my best to learn all the proper terms and how they work like shutter speed, aperture and all that stuff. I want to actually know what these things do with my photos and why so I can get exactly what I want in my pictures. My dad knows a fair bit about photography so he can answer most of my questions. I'm also referring to Katherine from Of Corgi's and Cocktails photo tips over on her blog. So far I've found them really helpful and I've learned a lot.. like what even is ISO? Now I know. Yay! Learning!
I pretty much have what setting to use down pat for indoor sunny photos, but I'm willing to play around with it to get it just right.
In other news, I'm thinking of growing my hair kind sorta long. I thought it would be something new and fun for me, being as I pretty much always rock the short cuts. We shall see is my patience prevails or not!

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Lariats and Lavender said...

I love your hair color, it's so, so pretty! Kick ass outfit!

Midge Blitz said...

Yay, thanks!

A.Mad said...

really awesome skirt!

styleriottt.blogspot.com

Midge Blitz said...

why, thank ya!