Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Owls Are Not What They Seem

 photo IMG_1615_zpsc63f8007.jpg  photo IMG_1621_zps8312e9b4.jpg  photo IMG_1625_zps9adbed87.jpg

Dress// JC Penny (old)
Tights// HUE
Shoes// Steve Madden
Glasses// Vintage

 photo IMG_1631_zps8efac7c9.jpg  photo IMG_1632_zps944a1b34.jpg  photo IMG_1636_zps07c4e43d.jpg

I can't resist throwing in Twin Peaks references at every chance I get. And I love dreamy sheer fabrics like this. With a cute animal print? Best of both worlds. I got this before JCPenny rebranded themselves into a more style orientated store, which made it even more surprising that I found something so cute in passing. I don't know why but I often forget I even own this thing and I barely wear it. I need a better closet where I can see everything at once. Mine is so tiny. I'm pumped to have a new space soon to set up my own closet situation, cause this one I got right now is getting old.

I'm just kind of tired of suburbia is general. I know that makes me sound like some sorta agnsty teen but seriously. I think the thing that drive me most nuts is the sound of lawn mowers and leaf blowers early in the morning. Sounds ridiculous but I swear it really driving me bonkers. Oh and my neighbor is putting a new driveway in which isn't exactly a quiet ordeal. Condo life is getting closer and closer...
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying my week so far. I've been getting so much done, and the sun has been out and shining a lot which always makes me happier. I've added a bunch of new stuff to my shop, and I have been taking lots of pretty new pictures of some of my products. Still in the honeymoon phase with my 60D. I'm already thinking about which kind of other lenses I should get for it. I love new toys!

This is pretty much my "Friday" because Saturday one of my besties is getting married!! So tomorrow is a spa day for the bachelorette party, then Friday is the rehearsal dinner, the Saturday is the big show. I'm so excited and happy for her...the next few days are gonna be a blast. Oh and I'm super happy that my bridesmaids dress is super cute.

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Kamila K said...

yessss twin peaks themed post!! <33 perfect connection of dress&thights, looks so magical!


weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

Sarah S. said...

I love the purple! It's so eye catching

Kimberly said...

Ahhh! Hue has the best tights! That lavender color is perfect! Throw "Twin Peaks" in wherever you like. I sure won't mind! :)

http://thriftarchives.blogspot.com/

Hope said...

Cute outfit, I love the dress! Anything with a Twin Peaks reference is okay by me. Although I must say I was mildly disappointed in Fire Walk With Me, I loved the TV series.

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! Always gotta love a Twin Peaks reference