Monday, September 2, 2013

What's in my Bag: Weekend Getaway

I don't think I've ever done a "what's in my bag" post on here, so I thought it would be fun to show you what was in my weekender bag for my trip, minus clothing cause hey, you see plenty of my clothing on this blog.

 I don't really carry much in my everyday bag and this is good practice or using my new camera baby!
 photo IMG_0232_zps2ac92bfa.jpg
This Betseyville bag is my favorite weekender bag. I've had it forever. I feel like I'll never outgrow some good ol' Betsey.

 photo IMG_0243_zpsbeb99c10.jpg
Left to Right (ish):

-Pens, pencils, sketch book for doodlin's
-Sunglasses
- Good book to read, this one being The Cheese Monkeys by Chip Kidd. I've read it before 5 years ago, and I wanted to revisit it. Though I didn't read much this past weekend, because my friends are awesome and we were too busy having fun in the woods.
- Sparklers. Because why not. SPARKLERS!
- Thrifted playing cards for healthy heated games of Texas Hold Em
- Earplugs in a box that my mom wrote on for me, cause I'm a light sleeper. Thanks mom.
- Ipod in my favorite little pouch.
- My little basic film camera, cause I was too scared to bring my new one, and some film of course.
-  Funny egg shaped chapstick, my lips get soooo dry.

 photo IMG_0252_zpsbcb1d896.jpg  photo IMG_0257_zps21bda140.jpg  photo IMG_0256_zpsaa0f0f51.jpg

Happy Labor Day! Time to welcome Fall.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I totally love that you carry sparklers with you!

Sian Morgan said...

Cute bag! I'm from the UK and completely did not understand why you had sparklers for a good few minutes after reading this, hahaha.