Thursday, October 24, 2013

Costume from my Closet // Daria and Jane

As you probably know from following me, I have a pretty extensive and diverse closet. Having all these different clothing articles makes it super easy for me to come up with last minute costumes!
Here's my Daria and Jane costumes, both of course from my own closet.

Daria//  

Jane// 


Everything is from every day store/ the thrift store. These kind of posts are fun so I think I'll do a few more. I have more ideas of what I can whip up from my own closet's contents. Moral of this post? If it's not in your closet, then it's definitely at the thrift store. Cheers!

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Jennifer Grimes said...

These are brilliant! I love Daria, I should definitely dress up as her at some point. I also didn't recognise you in the first Jane picture without your fringe or glasses...

Kamila K said...

omg this is SO COOL, really good cosplay! i love "daria" <3

Danielle Morgan said...

How awesome is it that you were able to have both of these costumes in your closet? When I first saw your blog I thought that you looked a lot like Enid from Ghost World! Not sure if you've gotten told that before but it's definitely the glasses/dark hair.

Sarah S. said...

This is so much fun! I recently rewatched all of Daria, I can't believe how awesome it STILL is.

Aubree said...

I found you via the Creature Type Blog. I just love your blog and your style. I'm your newest follower! :)

Sammi Cohen said...

SO cute, Midge!! Both are so spot on. Have you ever dressed up as Enid from Ghost World? You'd be pretty perfect. :)


xox Sammi

Sammi Cohen said...

Bahah should have read your comment before I commented - I said the exact same thing!

Crissy said...

Ughh you are so amazing!!!