Monday, October 28, 2013

Costume from my Closet // Wednesday Addams

If you have a black dress and any tip with a white collar, you've got Wednesday Addams. Probably one of my favorite last minute costumes. Even though my hair isn't long enough for braid pigtails, I think the look is still very of the character. And I just happened to have a hand..uh, on hand, as Thing! I don't have any headless dolls (anymore, that ship has sailed) so the hand will do.

(hanging out with Thing)

I have a couple more costume post ideas up my sleeve, but I'm open to any suggestions! Like I said, my closet has lots of stuff for me to whip up lotsa looks.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

I love it! That really is a great last minute costume, and looks easy to assemble from thrifted pieces on last notice, too.

Midge Blitz said...

Yup, it really is the easiest! I love it too, haha. Thanks!

Elisa B said...

Well if you have that dress in your closet, the right thing to say is: for us everyday is Halloween! It really doesn't make any difference ;D

Crissy said...

Ooh this is perfect! I like your short hair.. it looks more like an adult version :)