Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Log Has Something to Tell You.



I do not introduce the log. 



I carry a log - yes. Is it funny to you? It is not to me. Behind all things are reasons. Reasons can even explain the absurd. Do we have the time to learn the reasons behind the human being's varied behavior? I think not. Some take the time. Are they called detectives? Watch - and see what life teaches. One day my log will have something to say about all of this!


Love,
Log Lady

PS If you're not into Twin Peaks it may look to you that I've lost my my mind. Don't worry, I'm fine, just really into my costume's charecter. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

13 comments:

Angel said...

Great job!!

October said...

This makes me so happy!

Kitsch Vixen said...

This is perfect! Love it!

Aishling said...

Eeeee! Love so much! :D

Judy Jones said...

I love this so much!

Kamila K said...

aaaaah PERFECT log lady! awesome photos! one of my favourite posts, really <3

weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

Midge Blitz said...

The log says thank you!

Midge Blitz said...

Yay! Me too, haha :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks so much, that's some high praise!

Midge Blitz said...

Glad ya like it! :)

Midge Blitz said...

<3 The log appreciates your sentiments

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! Costumes are kinda my thang.

Crissy said...

I must get into Twin Peaks now!