Monday, November 25, 2013

Black & White & Dots All Over

Dress// Modcloth (similar)
Shirt// JC Penny
Boots// Kensie
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Sweater// Zara

It's rare that I wear something that has no color in it at all..I usually need some sort of accent color. But I like the combination of the opposite polka dots. Polka dots are a fool proof crowd pleaser IMO. I guess my accent in this outfit are the cute elbow pad things. Which I love! I don't know why I don't own more things with elbow pads. I put it in my xmas list, haha!

Excuse me in advance the shortness of all my posts this week, I'm writing this technically from the past so I can't exactly tell you about my day because I'm no clairvoyant, though sometimes I wish I was :D

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Sammi Cohen said...

Ah I do love polka dots :) and I love the black and white. And elbow pads are amazing and I don't own anything with them and that needs to change!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Kamila K said...

I just love this dress and the collar! so pretty! ^^
pigeongray.blogspot.com

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Polka dots are the best. They're classic and fun! I love elbow pads too. :)

Crissy said...

Cute! I love polka dot dresses :D