Thursday, November 14, 2013

Eye See You




Top// Reiss
Skirt// H&M
Socks// I got them at the craft store..weird, huh?
Shoes// Blowfish
Glasses// Kiss

Let me tell you how much I love this skirt. I got it about a month ago and I think i've worn it about 10 times since. H&M always has the coolest stuff. And who knew JoAnn's sold over the knee socks?! I was looking for them EVERYWHERE and then randomly found them in a hals empty aisle while browsing jewelry findings. Strange. Like my skirt. Which I'm obsessed with.

Today is busybusybusy because I have lots of awesome things planned in the near future. Well, starting Wednesday next week I'm going away (not sure if I'm gonna disclose or keep it a surprise until I return...) and I'll be spending this weekend in Connecticut with Rhiannon. Saturday is our college friend's baby shower in upstate NY but we've decided to go a whole girls weekend as well! Tomorrow I get to meet all her co workers at a staff card game. I can pretend I belong to an office for one night and one night only! My co-workers are just some cacti sitting on my bookcase. They don't banter much.

Love,
Midge

9 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

That skirt is perfect! I love anything with eyes on it!!!!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Great skirt! Not sure if the title of this post was meant to be a LOTR-esque reference or not, but it made me think of it! Have fun in CT. Idk whereabouts in the state you're going but I hope it's somewhere good! I wish the foliage was still around. :(

Kaitlyn said...

I love the print on that skirt, and who knew Joann's sold socks? Were they maybe for some kind of...sock-modification with rinestones or iron-ons? lol that's just all I can think of...

Sonya Mann said...

SpoOoOoky! In a good way. And I wish that cacti DID banter =/

Midge Blitz said...

Me too!

Midge Blitz said...

Haha, not a big LOTR person so I have no idea. I'm in Norwalk!

Midge Blitz said...

haha yea, probs.

Midge Blitz said...

ME TOO.

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I haven't been to Norwalk too much, but I've been meaning to go! I wanted to go in the summer since it's a shoreline town, but never got around to it. :\