Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fancying// Sale Gifties Edition!

Oh hey! I'm doing my fancying post early this week because ModCloth is having a 24 hour gift sale that ends tomorrow! They have an awesome gift guide which you can check out here: ModCloth Gift Guide. I have my top 5 below, but head to ModCloth right now and pick out some perfect gifties for your buds!  

DIY Constellation Calendar Set (!!!) // DIY Camera Kit (also !!!) // House Dress // Saddle Heels // Kitty Bag  

Happy Holiday Shopping!

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

I love this list! The DIY camera has me drooling over here.

Sonya Mann said...

THE HOUSE DRESS!! I'm obsessed with house prints and any kind of art that works with suburbia.

Midge Blitz said...

You must love the pastel suburbia imagery of Edward Scissorhands, then!

Midge Blitz said...

Right?!

Midge Blitz said...

Me tooooo!

Sonya Mann said...

Definitely, now that you mention it! I haven't watched that since the onset of this obsession, so it wouldn't have occurred to me.

I love this piece by rubyetc: http://rubyetc.tumblr.com/post/51672493015/houses-are-really-relaxing-to-draw-so-i-drew-some

Kelsey said...

I'm so smitten with the mid-cent modern dress! I've been wanting it for months, so maybe I'll have to treat myself for Christmas or something :)