Monday, November 11, 2013

Four Eyes


Dress// F21
Tights// H&M
Socks// Target
Boots// Kensie
Glasses// Coastal
Harmonica Necklace// Handmade
Belt// Came with another dress

I love layering. Layering is my thing. Not only cause it's warm and comfy, but because it gives me more opportunity to combine and mix and match things, which I love to do. It's like an art project for me, putting together outfits. Hence the main reason for this blog, pretty much!

My hair is growing to dang fast! Thats why it's always bittersweet when  get a cut I love because it won't last for long until i have to go in and get it cut again. When I got it cut, it was for Rhiannon's wedding and it was done like an hour away from here which is too far for me to drive. I have to find another place around here. It's hard to find a good place on Long Island. Everyone round these parts assumes you want to look like Jennifer Anniston. Not knocking that style, but it's obviously not mine.

Sorry to cut this short, but I have a manicure date with my mom! Later!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

Isn't layering fun? I remember having those paper dolls and dressing them up. I had a hell of a time doing that when I was little, and now that I am an adult I do that to myself! It's fun to purposely mismatch to see what kind of styles can come up. Art project indeed! :)


I love your glasses! It's a great color... it's interesting but not too in-your-face. Lovely! :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! yeah, putting things together into different outfits is def an art form.

Midge Blitz said...

Your collages are so cool! An outfit it like a clothing collage for sure.

Kaitlyn said...

I love that dress! The print even matches your glasses frames ^^

hannah @ The Braided Bandit said...

Layering is the best, and layering over sleeveless jumper dresses has definitely been my favorite this season! I think your hair still looks super cute, but I am going through the same thing having gotten mine cut a few weeks back.
xo Hannah


http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com