Monday, November 4, 2013

Haunted Beach Part 1// LI Sound

A couple of weekends ago we went to Morgan Park here on Long Island, which (apparently) is haunted by JP Morgan's daughter Alice. Spooooky! It's actually a rally pretty park, with a beach. I was happy we ere able to go there before it got too chilly, which it is right now. As I type this I'm sitting in my favorite ratty comfortable sweater with some spicy autumn herbal tea, and looking at this pictures of blue water is kind of making me feel cold..oh well!

I think those buildings in the distance is Connecticut, but I could be wrong. But it is kind of cool to be able to see another state, ya know?
We were there in the late afternoon, so the sun was kind of intense that day.
I'm hoping to squeeze in more park/preserve visits before it gets too cold..here's to hoping! More pictures of our adventure to come soon :)

Love,
Midge




2 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

So beautiful! The last time I saw the coast was when I went to Oregon last year and it was gorgeous. There is just something magical and charming about the open ocean. It's rad that you can see another city from afar!

Sonya Mann said...

It has been altogether too long since I've been to the beach--the coast looks lovely in these photos!