Monday, November 18, 2013

My Stuff 2

I thought I would make this "My Stuff" thing a every now and again segment here on MGB! Cool? Cool. Here's more of my stuff!


Most of the things I'm showing you today are my belated berfday gifts from Rhiannon. Two of them being these adorable ikea trays! This one obviously holds my perfume bottles and the flamingo one I thought was too cool to cover up. Oh, and my little kitty stuffed animal that I got at the Bust craftacular last year.

I love stuff.  All the cool crap I won makes me happy, and I don't think thats materialistic. I just like things. Things that make me smile when I look at them!

 I recently painted this hand for myself! It holds all of my favorite rings.

 Some good eye candy books, my Twin Peaks box set, and a little box filled with some printed photos. And a mouse. Mice are cute.

Loooove,

Midge

4 comments:

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

I've been wanting to pick up the Little Book of Lettering! Do you like it??

Danielle Morgan said...

I love what you did with the hand! I had a palm reading obsession when I was 13. :3

Neon Michelle said...

I love those trays! They're the perfect size/shape for vanity items like perfume. Painting that hand is genius!

Sonya Mann said...

Oooh, I love things :) My aesthetic environment is very important for my comfort. And it's cool to see what people surround themselves with!