Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Blue Coat




Dress// Thrifted
Shirt// Modcloth
Tights// Target
Shoes// Steve Madden
Coat// Modcloth

This outfit is so soo warm! And I rarely wear this top by itself, its almost always under a dress because the collar is so cute.
And I got a new coat! I've been meaning to spruce up my coat wardrobe, and this blue number is just the thing I wanted.
And velvet. Can you tell I am obsessed with velvet? It's just so warm and soft and nice feeling. I feel like this a a perky Wednesday Addams outfit or something. Its the same dress I wore for the Costume from my Closet post! So versitle.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Sammi Cohen said...

Oooh I love that dress, and the collar is SO cute. I adore velvet too, and what a cute coat!


xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Neon Michelle said...

Love that coat!

Danielle Morgan said...

Too cute! It's nice having a variety of coats in the winter. This is something I failed at. And by the way, you are so gorgeous!

Sonya Mann said...

Velvet is so lovely. And that collar really is excellent! I'm jelly