Wednesday, November 13, 2013

On the Fence



Top// H&M (old)
Skirt// H&M (not old)
Hat// Target
Glasses// eBay
Sweater// Modcloth
Boots// Kensie



I'm not too sure about wearing these red frames on a regular basis. I got them for my Log Lady costume (which they were perfect for). Maybe paired with the hat it might be a but too, uh, hipster-y. The safety pin top I've had for years and I just love the pattern. I love any pattern that unique and unexpected.  I just like to experiment with things I'm unsure about, to see how ti works out. Maybe I'll find my new favorite look!
Speaking of which I think Mike and I found our place in Hoboken. But to me nothing is definite until we turn the keys in the door. We shall see! It's very exciting to finally move unto a a place we love, and as long as nothing go awry, it should be ours soon. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

In other news, I think the holiday shopping season is among us over in etsy-land, so excuse me while I get some work done :)

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

Safety pin shirt!!! That's a very important pattern, IMO.

Sammi Cohen said...

I love this whole outfit!! The shirt is awesome, and I actually really love these red frames on you. And yayy apartment!! I have friends in Hoboken! I feel like when I move back down to the NYC area (at some point...) I may have to consider living somewhere in NJ! And yes, that was me who bought your apple pin!! It was too cute to pass up! And you are so sweet :)

xox Sammi

Celine said...

that shirt is excellent!