Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Parisan Daria


Top// Gap
Blazer// Kensie
Necklace// Handmade
Boots// Bass
Skirt// Thrifted
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Tights// Kohls



I feel like if Daria was stereotypical Parisian or something, this is what she would wear. I love black, white and red but I don't wear it enough! The blazer makes me feel all professional, though my job doesn't really call for "professional" office like wear. But hey. it's still nice!

I like this little anchor on my arm, but I'm debating either covering it up, or embellishing it or something. I'm still thinking about the work I want done on my arms. They're such prime tattoo real estate, so I'm giving it a lot of thought. The anchor is a Bouncing Souls logo, who I don't really listen to anymore, which is more of a reason to cover it up with something more relevant to me. I got it on a whim when I was 18 so..yeah ..don't get band logos tattooed unless you are head over heels with their music, haha!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

I love the little Xs on the sides of the glasses :)

Danielle Morgan said...

I usually keep a tattoo idea rattling around in my head for at least 2-3 years before I get it done, just to see if it still holds the same meaning. =)
Also, love the outfit! Bold colors, but still feels subtle.

Gabriella Murray said...

Parisian Daria would be ground-breakingly amazing! xo