Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stripes and Velvet


Dress// Thrifted
Shirt// H&M
Socks// Gift
Boots// Timberland 
Glasses// Ray Ban

I looove this outfit. So warm! Even though yesterday it was 68 degrees here (wut?)

I am SO insanely busybusybusy right now. Making a lot of plans for the next coming week. This weekend was very eventful...squeezed in attending a baby shower, then saw a Derby bout all the way up in Albany. I stayed in CT the whole weekend and ate lots of yummy foods, did some shopping, made guacamole, discovered k-cup coffee is gods gift to the earth, and played with cats.

I thought I would let y'all know what I'm going to be "out of the office" so to speak soon. But I have plenty of posts queued up on here so the blog will be anything but dead. But i can't wait to tell you what I was up to when I return! I don't know why but I feel like keeping it to myself, Which sounds odd. But I like to surprise people so, yeah.
Also, knee socks. They rule. Especially these. I have similar ones with gnomes on them! Ahh!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

Velvet and skull socks = great juxtaposition :)

Danielle Morgan said...

You look too cute! ^_^