Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Black, White, and Red



Dress, Sweater and Tights// Target
Shoes// Steve Madden
Belt// Thrifted (from Paris!)
Necklace// Modcloth



Oh hai! I have a nice and paced out day today. I'm pretty sure all of the holiday orders are out and on their merry way, which is quite the releif. Later today I'm going to do some much needed Christmas shopping! I'm still not done. Hopefully after today and this weekend, i will be! I'm going shopping with Rhiannon on Saturday in the city. Shopping, shopping, shopping! Hopefully that will and wrapping up gifts will put me in the Christmas mood, cause I haven't really gotten the chance to get into the spirit just yet.

I'm also going to try my best to find the time do have at least one Christmas craft DIY up here. here's to hoping!

Speaking of which, I'm so happy I was able to find a thrift store in Paris. I actually found it on the last day there, haha. I didn't have a ton of time so all I got was this belt and a pattern scarf. I have a dress with dogs on it ...one day I should wear that dress and the belt together. Maybe when I finally get a doggie of my own that's what I will wear to celebrate the momentous occasion (I want a dog so bad!!) Anyway, the store is called By the Kilo, and I highly recommend it, if you ever find yourself in Paris. They charge you by weight so you can just fill up your basket to your hearts content. I wish I had more time in the store. Womp womp.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Sophierocious said...

That belt is a great thrift find! I love it!

Sonya Mann said...

Eeee, Scotty belt! So cute! Now I want to play monopoly, haha. I still have to finish my Christmas shopping too :3