Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Back!


Well, this past week I've been in Paris! It was awesome, I saw everything there was to see, stuff is amazing there.
I can't wait to tell you all about it and share my photos! There's ALOT. Right now I'm playing catch up from being away for more than a week. Got a lot planned for the blog and load of orders to pack, so I gotta get started. Just wanted to pop in and day that I've returned and back for business.

Also, I'm having a Cyber Monday sale today in my etsy shop, 25% off your whole order with the code CYBORG2013. Woopwoop!

Ok, I'll be back soon with some actual posts with actual content.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

Wowzers! Glad you enjoyed the trip :) & I love this goofy photo =P

Nancy Wilde said...

oh my goodness! I can't wait for you to post the Paris pics!

Danielle Morgan said...

Glad that you had fun in Paris! I giggled when I saw this SELFIE on Instagram. ::)

Jennifer @ grimmricksen said...

Whhhaaat? That's amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it!