Monday, December 16, 2013

JOHN WATERS!

This weekend me and Mike saw A John Waters Christmas! Which is basically John Waters' stand up act.
Obviously hilarious, it was everything I had hoped it would be, and can we talk about that jacket??
We got to meet him after, I had him sign that book that I bought used off of Amazon (that happened to be signed, just by chance) and I asked him to just cross off the previous names and write mine (I don't think he noticed the "Bill" but hey) John Waters is a lovely person and not intimidating at all. I gave him this pin from my shop, I feel like he would appreciate it. I think he did.. ha!





During the show he mentioned the only pencil he'll use on his signature creep mustache is maybelline expert wear in velvet black (he mentioned it in his book too) and he threw two into the crowd and wooooo I got one! I never thought I would treasure an eyebrow pencil so much but...it did belong to John Waters, so. It wasn't used, in case you were wondering ;)


Also, he smells like Chardonnay.

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

oh my gosh, what an awesome experience! I'm pretty jealous

Neon Michelle said...

Everything about this is amazing. HIS JACKET!

Sammi Cohen said...

Ahh amazing. I was so happy to see this show last year when he came to Rochester. I laughed my ass off, and it was so cool to see him in such an intimate setting. He did NOT wear that jacket, however, so I think you win. I would have been too nervous to meet him (even though I'm sure he's totally not intimidating). The picture is great and omg I love that you caught the eyeliner!!

xox Sammi

Adele said...

waaahhtt!? that's so cool. that jacket is perfect too <3

Danielle Morgan said...

OMG YOU MET JOHN WATERS?!?!?!?!?! *dies/comes back to life* That's awesome! I'm glad you got to enjoy his show! :)

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

Ahhhh, John Waters is EVERYTHING. I'm sure the two of you are kindred spirits for sure. <3

Jennifer @ grimmricksen said...

*swoon*