Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!



Dress// Holly Braken
Tights// H&M
Shoes// Liz Claiborne
Necklace// Acorn Party 
Glasses// Kiss




Merry Christmas all! Popping back in with my Christmas Eve outfit for ya. I'm still a bit sick but I'm ok. It's Christmas! I've finally gotten in the Holiday mood by pausing from work and enjoying all the festivities. All my buying and wrapping is done, except for a few crafts which I'm going to get on once I finish up this post.

Hope your holiday is filled with all the joy and love and all the things. Yay!

Christmas kisses!

Midge

4 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

Merry Christmas! I pretty much love everything about this outfit--the interesting color palette, nifty collar, tiny bell necklace, shiny red shoes. . . perf :)

Kamila K said...

the dress and your make up and shoes - beautiful <33 have a wonderful holiday!
winter weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

Danielle Morgan said...

Rock it, guuuurrrllll!!! :D

Sammi Cohen said...

Oooh Midge, you look beautiful! The red lip is fantastic on you, and the glasses and shoes are the perfect complement! The collar on that dress is divine, too. Hope you had a great holiday!!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com