Thursday, December 12, 2013

Music Lover


Dress// Modcloth
Shoes// Modcloth
Necklace// Take a guess...(Modcloth)
Tights// Target


I'm a huge music person. My brain is most likely not wired for instrument playing and I am most definitely not a singer, but I'm an avid lister/fan. I could talk with you about music for hours and hours. It's my favorite thing in the world, I was alwaaaays into listening to new and different things as long as I can remember. When I was 9 in the late nineties, when that real good nineties music was in it's prime, I always had my little Nickelodeon radio on. Which I still have. After that was when I got fully into punk. I could totally teach a class on the history of punk.
I get the obsession for music from my dad. Which is also really awesome because we can share bands, I also get some pretty sweet stereo hand-me-downs whenever he upgrades. Free Denon record player? Don't mind if I do. My brother is really into music too, though we have many disagreements about whats good (two words: Steely Dan. Yuck.) But even with taste differences with music, I love talking about that too. I think music is the only thing I feel completely comfortable debating about without feeling attacked (I'm sensitive, okay?!) Anyway, I guess that was a really ramble-y and long intro to why I love this dress with the old record player on it. But really, I love anything with an interesting print on it.
My week has flew by because of the awesome craziness with work. This morning I don't even remember turning off my alarm but I must have, because next thing I know I'm walking up at noon. Whoops! I guess my body really needed the rest, I have been working long hours. But my hard work is definitely paying off. I feel so accomplished and proud of myself.
Almost Friday! Wooooo!

Love,
Midge

PS It wasn't my intention for this post to come off as a giant ad for modcloth..it kinda just happened...haha!

4 comments:

Danielle Morgan said...

Modcloth always has such amazing stuff! I'm not surprised that once you went full Modcloth here, haha! Looks great. I love that style of shoes as well.


If it weren't for my older sister my musical tastes wouldn't have extended past Spice Girls back when they were popular. She would put on Pink Floyd and The Who whenever I would go into her room.

Midge Blitz said...

Hahaha your sister sounds like she rules. But I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the spice girls :D

Danielle Morgan said...

I went on a Spice Girls spree a month or so ago. I even watched a few documentaries while doing my homework (is that even possible?) :P

Midge Blitz said...

Hahaha how many Spice Girls docs are in existence??