Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bright & White


Dress// Modcloth
Scarf// Modcloth
Glasses// Coastal
Shoes// Abound
Tights// Target
Bracelet// Betsey Johnson

I love pairing bright items with black and white pieces. I need more black and white dresses to go with all of my bright tights and accessories. I had this scarf for a couple years, and I call it my spaghetti scarf.
This is what I wore yesterday to hang out with one of my best and oldest bud Shannon. Got lunch and caught up, which was great, and then spent way too much money at Lush. (if you're looking for a good scrub, Rub Rub Rub is gonna be your new best friend to need to buy it) We're such mall rats. I always complain about the obscene amount of malls they keep on building on Long Island but I'm always at them. Buying stuff. hahaha.
I think soon I want to cut my hair back to chin length, and dye the whole head the same greenish color as my streak. I haven't had my whole head a "color" for years and years and I think it's time to do it again. I need a change. When I was 17 I had the perfect cobalt blue on my whole head. The rest of my personal style was questionable though, because I was 17.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Reagan said...

I love this dress, so pretty! You really can't go wrong with black and white dresses, they do go with everything, they are appropriate year round, and they are timeless. Lovely outfit! ;)



http://hellonvmbr.blogspot.com/

andy said...

lovely look, is fun :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

These colors are so refreshing and make me think of spring even though it's freezing out. I love bright colors in the winter, and I also like pairing them with black and white! And yes, here's to 2014 being our year! :)

Kerri Heritage said...

gorgeous outfit. Those shoes are just lovely!
The green streak is a great colour and I think it will great as a full head :)