Monday, January 27, 2014

PANTS?!




Jeans & Top// H&M
Glasses// Kiss
Brooch// Handmade
Earrings// The Plaid Barn
Shoes// Modcloth 

That's right, I'm wearing pants. I have a drawer full of jeans I haven't word for a good 3 years, because of my frustration in how jeans aren't cut to fit me, ever, I had abandoned wearing pants (that aren't pajamas) all together. I have that problem where they fit or are tight everywhere, except my waist, where they're too big. Constant. Struggle. Even these I'm wearing here, are pretty conformable, but have the same problem. THEY ALL DO. Don't believe the liiiies.
So I've been wearing dresses and skirts day after day for years now. But man, IT'S COLD. It's a windy, icy, pit of miserable out there and my legs get cold. So this weekend I ventured out into the public in pants for the first time in a while. I saw some friends that I wonder if they have ever even seen me wearing jeans. And it's doubtful.

Also, don't mind the stains on the jeans. Back when I wore pants on the regs I was too punk to care about paint getting all over my clothes.  Grrrrrrr.
So, if I find pairs that suit me, I may return to pants occasionally. If not, consider this post a very fine rarity.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Salvaged Strawberry said...

Love those jeans on you! I'm not a huge fan of jeans either - think of how many aspects need to be just right - length, ass, hips, thighs, etc. etc. :) But those really do look great. Could you let me know where you got your glasses? I love them! :) (salvagedstrawberrymn@gmail.com) xoxo

Rebecca said...

I have just started to wear pants (trousers because I am in the UK) after being a skirts/dresses person. I have just started a blog on my experiences. rebeccatriestrousers.blogspot.com. You may like to have a look. I am still not used to wearing them and have not attempted jeans wearing yet. You look good in jeans though.