Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shiny New Bookcase


I caved and bought a new bookcase. The old one was such a pice of you know what, and was starting to slant. The last thing I need is my bookcase holding some of my favorite things, toppling over. It was really cheap. It was slantly in this weird way where it looked like some sort of weird Tim Burton hallucination. And not in a good way.

I decided to go with a new white one, which doesn't slant, and looks alot nicer! It really brightens up my room. 

I have way too many notebooks, most of them blank. I need to stop buying notebooks! In the mean time I can just use them for decoration.
My Twin Peaks trading cards are of course on display, because I'm a what? A nerd. That's what.





This is m ylittle courtney love game thing I got off of Etsy. It's kind of amazing.
Fun fact about me: sometimes  like to carry these tiny champagne confetti popper around with me so I can set them off at random small victories. Yup.








Love,
Midge

PS I'd like to thank everyone who left nice/encouraging comment on my last post. Your words really meant a lot to me and made me smile and thus I felt much better. <3 <3 <3 Hugz for all!

3 comments:

Anna Roe said...

All of your knick knacks are just so lovely!

Josie Spicer said...

I don't know where you got the Twin Peaks trading cards but I need them.

Midge Blitz said...

Ebay! :)