Friday, January 31, 2014

Whats in my Bag

 So I thought I would show you lovely folks what's currently in my bag! I got this wonderfully seafoam purse at a store in Paris (ooh la la I so fancy) and it's become my go to.

So on a usual given day, you'll find me toting around of course my cell phone and wallet (from Kohls), my phone complete with this filter dial thingy that makes my cell phone photos look all arsty. I of course have my sketch book, and two pens, cause you never know. I have my lady nail file from Pylones, and oh yeah, a tiny troll. She's my friend.
This is my pocket mirror, which was the first one I made with my machine. I didn't have any art work at the ready for it yet so Mike gave me a Magic card to use. He is so into that game, like the total nerd he is. But I love my nerd. And now this mirror makes me a nerd by association. I don't play the game, but I keep on finding these cards around like freakin' nerdy snail trail. I use them as book marks, too. Thanks, boyfriend.
I always carry business cards with me because you know, I'm a professional and stuff. I got this adorable mini wallet from this etsy shop to use as my card holder. It's so colorful!



And of course the most important thing, my sketch/idea book. I jot everything down in this, from random shop ideas, to outfits I wanna wear, doddlin's, random thoughts I need to just get out, everything. It's my life in a hot pink duct tape covered book.

So, in case you were wondering, now you know what I lug around :)

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

weirdklown said...

I love how colourful all the stuff in your bag is. (including your bag) That mini wallet is adorable\ and I carry a mini sketchbook/idea book too. You never know when you get a cool idea. :]

Danielle Morgan said...

Now I don't have be a creeper and dig through your purse myself! :D
Haha, in all seriousness I love these kinds of posts. I agree 100% about always being with a sketchbook. Never know when inspiration will arise!

Kamila K said...

great stuff! and i love the photos, especially the first one! the color of your bag and the polka dot case look so interesting on this background!

pigeongray.blogspot.com

Kerri Heritage said...

You have a really interesting bag... mine is a lot more boring haha ;)

Lariats and Lavender said...

This is all amazing, and that bag is in one of my all-time favorite colors. <3 Squeeee!