Monday, February 24, 2014

Gratuitous Pictures Of New Haircut

I gots new hairs you guys! I'm totally in love with it.  I always forget that my hair has this great texture to it and I always default to blow drying it straight. But I think this suits me way better. probably because its kind of how y hair naturally is. It just needs to right cut to look good, and this is kind of perfect. I'm beyond happy. My hairdresser could tell my looking at my hair that it would do this wonderful curly shaggy thing and it turned out so good. And I love how part of my streak became part of my bangs. I really like it when hairdressers are creative and take the initiative to do things that will look amazing. I was kind of recently going through a crappy self confidence bout, and I knew treating myself to a good  new cut was what I needed to perk myself up. For me, haircuts are a cure-all.


I'm also really digging how my streak looks all curly and shaggy and stuff. My hair looked way cooler when it was first done, I've slept on it twice when I took these photos, but the fact that the overall look held up pretty well is awesome. I don't have to blow dry it anymore even! I just put some curl stuff in it and go. Yesssssss. I'm totally returning to this place, especially when I want to dye my whole head blue. Weeee!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Erika said...

Your hair is fantastic! It looks so good on you! I'm also STOKED to see your blue hair! :) XX
http://erikalauts.blogspot.com

Reagan said...

looks so cute!

Jennifer @ grimmricksen said...

Looks awesome

Kelsey Abercrombie said...

As a hairstylist, I LOVE this post! :) It's really amazing what a good cut or color will do for your self esteem. I wish more people realized that paying for good services is so worth it! Also, your hair does have amazing texture and it looks wonderful styled like this!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

My hair is the exact same way. It has to be a certain length to look good natural and unstraightened. I love the way my hair looks when I don't straighten it, but I never want to wake up early to shower and wait for it to dry enough to do my bangs. That would actually take longer than straightening it, especially in the winter! I love this look on you, though. It's super cute!

Midge Blitz said...

Hair is sooo complicated, haha. And thank you! <3