Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paris // B+W Film

 I love getting my film pictures back and developed so imagine my excitement of doing that with film from Paris!
It was quite gloomy the entire time I was there, but it made for some really great black and white shots. A lot of these were taken on the same day, so a fair bit of them are of Notre Dame. And of course, the obligatory Eiffel tower shot. I think I have more pictures of the Eiffel tower than anything else, just because I was in such awe of it, ya know? Such a tourist ;)


I lovvved this statue so much. I got other photos on my digital where she's looking straight into the camera, kind of creepy.




Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Kailey said...

These are so beautiful!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Gorgeous! I love black and white pictures and I think it's perfect for Paris. Paris just reminds me of vintage things and classiness.

Aishling said...

Oh lovely! You're making me want to travel so bad!

Bridgette Annalyse said...

These came out amazing! I love the look film, especially black and white, gives. Tres jolie~

Katzi said...

Such gorgeous shots of Paris! I'd love to go back sometime soon!

Kerri Heritage said...

Wow, these are absolutely stunning! I love black and white photos!

Elif said...

Paris looks incredible in black and white <3

EMi said...

Midge these are amazing!! I would love to see more film adventures from you, especially in black and white. You definitely have a talent for film!