Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Photo an Hour, 2/10

I've been seeing lots of other bloggers do the photo an hour thing ever since I knew what a blog was, so I thought I'd give it a shot! I love projects. And this one only lasts a day so its perfect. Without much further ado...

7am // COFFEE.

8am// Jotting down notes for orders.

9am// It's cold and my feet and legs get cold sitting by the window. Bit it's ok because I have these awesome and warm knee socks Rhiannon got me for xmas. THEY SAY TOFU ON THEM.  


10am// Cutting out designs for some button makin'!


11am// MORE COFFEE! This was a bad idea, I ended up crashing hard soon after. I never learn.


12pm// Making brooches and things all shiny and nice.



                 
1pm// Sorting out clothing for my Valentines outfit posts


2pm// I had to go out to the Post Office and Staples and was really, REALLY sick of the snow ice and winter.


3pm// I got the cutest Valentine ever from Rebekah, and a glittery brooch! <3


4pm// Orders orders orders!


5pm// I'm beat already and the too much coffee thing didn't help so I got back into my pajamas and kind of called it a day. That shirt has a uterus in the shape of the superman logo on it. So awesome.

6pm// This is what my down time looks like. TV watching, nail painting, BUST mag readin.


7pm// Gingersnaps! Treat yo self.

So that's a typical day in the life! Not too shabby.

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Nancy Wilde said...

gingersnaps *drool* and woah, you wake up at 7am, that's early! you're my morning hero!

Jenna | KittyCatStevens.com said...

uhm i need more info on that super-uterus shirt— so good! i love seeing some behind the scenes action of one of my favorite makers <3

Jess Buckley said...

ahh I love Broad City! and it's so cool to see your stuff in progress! so happy to say that I own a little bit of it :)

Bridgette Annalyse said...

Love this! Your day is so interesting. I may give this a shot now (:

Kiraa ♥ said...

How cute! Love it!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love photo an hour posts! But they are surprisingly hard work!

Midge Blitz said...

They really are, haha!