Monday, February 3, 2014

Stomping Grounds


Dress// NY & Company (old)
Vest// Target
Coat// Bitten by SJP back when that was a thing. 
Tights// HUE
Boots// Doc Marten
Glasses// Kiss


In order to take these pictures, I finally faced my anxiety on taking outdoor photos alone thats not my back yard! Though, this might be cheating because this spot is fairly deserted. So maybe I cheated just a little bit. I took them in the parking lot of my old elementary school, which has since been closed. It's kind of creepy there because it's just so deserted. But I was excited to have nice outdoor photos that I took myself on here, so don't mind the photo heaviness that follows this paragraph...























Like I said, it was super creepy round those parts. The windows behind me was where the cafeteria was, and I could see the old tables with the wheels on them that they used, still there. Not only is there an abandoned elementary school, but across the street are a few really run down looking houses that have looked like they were haunted since I can remember. Not sure if i will return to take pictures here, but I do like how they came out.

I don't know bout you, but it defiantly do not care about the superbowl. Instead I spent it at my buddies apartment betting fake money on the Japan World Cup on youtube, while wearing sparkly hats. It was magical.

Love,
Midge

PS If you haven't entered in my Chaos Parade giveaway yet, you have 24 more hours to enter :)

4 comments:

weirdklown said...

These pictures are awesome. Love the colours in your outfit. Taking pictures outside is def scary and hard to do. I think I tried once... but too many people. I think I'd only be able to do it in a backyard if ever.

Sarah said...

Ooh, that is super creepy! Congrats on taking the photos, though! very nice. Just found you a few days ago via Chaos Parade & I'm so glad I did!

Kerri Heritage said...

I really do love that coat!
Lovely location for your pictures. I always take my photos in secluded areas and get nervous every time I see people coming.
The abandoned school is such an interesting place to take photos.


~ K

annikavictoria said...

Your hair with the blue tights!!! It works so well :) so pretty!