Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines Outfit // Are Polka Dots a Neutral?



Top// (which is really a tunic) Modcloth (old) (more parentheses)  
Skirt// Thrifted
Glasses// Ray Ban
Shoes// Modcloth (sold out, available here)
Bag// DDP Paris





So this week I thought I'd make every outfit post some-what Valentines themed. Cool? Cool. I love everything Valentines, all the hearts, the colors, the glitter! And I have a lot of clothing items and accessories that fit this aesthetic, for sure. This is another outfit from remixed pieces from my wardrobe. I've worn this top in my first outfit post ever here, and again here. Polka dots are always a good staple, and so is a good cheerleader mini, my favorite style of skirt ever. I have two and I got them both at the same thrift store! Also, I had a little visitor when I took these photos. He's adorable but never looks at the camera. Womp womp.

Black, white, and red will always be one of my favorite and classic color combinations. Today I want to get a lot done, I feel motivated to be really productive today, after a fairly un eventful weekend (except for a successful Target excursion with Tracey...I found tights in pretty colors for 3.50!)

Later gators.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Katzi said...

I love this outfit!! The bag pulls it all together! Don't worry, I consider polka dots neutrals, too ^__^

G. said...

Red, white & black forever! Love this outfit.

ebonni said...

Love the shoes!!!!