Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Outfit // Cutie



Dress// Modcloth (similar here
Glasses// Ebay
Shoes// Steve Madden
Tights// Kensie
Bracelets// Thrifted



Welp, it's Valentine's Day! I know about how it's all a manufactured holiday and all that jazz, but I unabashedly love all the hearts and glitter and the colors. I just can't help what I like. I also do happen to be a part of the non-single community, so yes, I like having a day set aside to do something fun with my honey. Though we go on dates pretty often, I love an excuse to have a guaranteed date night. Last year we tried the whole stereotypical restaurant thing, but we really weren't impressed. I'm a vegetarian, and those pre-set menus don't appeal to my choices. So this year we're staying in and cooking together, one our favorite things to do.

I think holidays like this are sort of what you make it! It doesn't have to be about romantic love, it can be love for your Galentine, your family, and even yourself. BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME! Duh. I used to always buy myself the giant chocolate hearts when I was single, ha!

So weather you celebrate or not, I hope you have a lovely Friday.

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Kamila K said...

awesome outfit, totally like in wes anderson's movies! love your tights, and glasses, and the collar!

valentine's on my blog - pigeongray.blogspot.com

Midge Blitz said...

Ooh I didn't even make that connection, but thank you! <3

Jessie said...

Cutie indeed! Those tights are precious!

Reagan said...

so cute! love everything about this outfit. the colors of that dress and the collar are just so perfect!

Kerri Heritage said...

I can never decide if I like going out or staying in for food. Depends on my mood I think. I do adore those tights though! That I'm sure of.

Meredith Atkinson said...

what a pleasant surprise to have just discovered your blog! love your sense of style. i'm especially smitten with your glasses in this post as they are *totally* Maddy Ferguson-esque ;)