Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Outfit // Hearts and Stars


Dress// H&M
Cardigan// Modcloth
Glasses// Amazon
Boots// Kensie
Tights// Target 
Necklace// Glitterlimes




I used to HATE how pink and red looked together. I thought it was the ultimate clash of colors. Now? I love it. Funny how things change.

Anyway, I have fun doing these them outfit posts. I guess it makes it easier to remix pieces, which is something I'm really into right now. I'm just grabbing all the red and pink things in closet and throwing them into a metaphorical blender! Also, I don't think I will ever stop wearing this necklace all year round. It's one of my all time faves.

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Next time you come to Paris, just stop to say hello, I want to spend valentines day with you hehe ! Kiss from france