Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Eyelets




I have yet to find good public spaces in my city to take outfit photos. I'm still a little shy about that, and Hoboken is a lot more populated than some dinky town in Long Island, so there aren't many secluded areas outside to take photos. However, in the park by the PATH, where the sky line is it's most visible, there are always people with their cameras and tripods there. Now granted they're taking pictures of the city and not themselves, I feel like noone would give my silly self portraits there a second thought. 

The space where I'm standing here is now occupied by Mike's desk, the bare walls are starting to get filled up with ACTUAL STUFF. As you can probably tell by the lack of updates here, I'm as busy and exhausted as it gets. But things are moving along pretty well, soon we will be all moved in. I'm back on LI now, packing alllll of the things I own. I'll tell ya, donating stuff never felt so good. In two ways, one I don't have to lug the stuff to a different state, and also some quirky ass fellow thrift store rat is going to be so happy when they find an obnoxious Betsey Johnson bag that I outgrew. I'm probably going to end up donating like 10 bags of stuff. 

I got this dress from modcloth's stylish surprise thingy. I wouldn't normally buy something like this, but I like trying and wearing stuff I wouldn't normally. Thats why this blog is so much fun for me, I can document all my many looks.

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth Tights// HUE Shoes// BCBG Glasses// Coastal

3 comments:

Gawly Gee said...

I think the dress is cute and looks good on you! It's only since I've started by blog that I'm wearing more and more dresses that I wouldn't wear on a regular basis.

Kerri Heritage said...

I also got some dresses in the stylish surprise from Modcloth and it's a nice way to try something else, I have one that I'm yet to wear though. I need to change my hair colour first haha.


good luck hunting for a good photo spot!

Midge Blitz said...

But then you'd have to change your blog name, too! haha