Thursday, April 17, 2014

MOVNG SALE!

So, as you know, I'm moving from one state to another which is turning out to be a lot of work. Starting this Monday, the 21st, Modern Girl Blitz shop will close temporarily while I get my crap together, move my home office, and get all the set up the interwebz in my new digs!

I've put a bunch of stuff on sale that will be gone when I get back, and replaced with some brand new things, so nows the chance to grab them. Everything here can be found in the sale section of the shop!

ALSO, I added a coupon for you to get an extra 20% off by using the code MOVINGBRB at checkout! This coupon will be valid until Sunday at Midnight EST.

My shop will return in mid-May. Don't worry, it'll go by fast :) In the mean time you can also catch me at the BUST Craftacular's Primped! on Sunday, May 4th! I'll be there selling all my accessories, including some new things that have yet to be in the shop! You can get all the deets on that event right here. See ya there!

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Gawly Gee said...

Just ordered some stuff, stoked!