Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blue + Yellow

Oh hai! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend if you're reading this from the US. I definitely did, we got to use the pool yesterday, which was awesome. I love to swim so much. Then we cooked some burritos for dinner and had some margaritas. 
I've been liking the brick wall here as my background. This is actually our dining room, with the table moved out of the way. Once my proper,  non broken, tripod arrives I'm mustering up the courage to take some outfit NYC sky line photos. I just have to, it's literally right there. 


Love,
Midge

Top + Tights// Target  Skirt// H&M  Shoes// Blowfish  Cardigan// Abound

1 comment:

Kerri Heritage said...

I agree, the wall is a nice background. It's different to the standard white wall. But I'm excited for the sky line too as I don't get the see many sky lines in my life :)