Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bookish


This dress is so perfectly springy. On the site it was actually below the knee and sleeveless but I was able to custmize it to make it shorter and with sleeves. Snazzy!
 I didn't realize the surplus of books I had until I moved. Sooooooo many freakin' books, I don't know where to put them all. Good thing they look pretty. We get our dresser and night stands on Saturday sot yay for more storage...all the shelves we have that are mean for books are pretty much all filled up.

 I've even been using some books as a temporary night stand. Works for now!
Love,
Midge


Dress// c/o eShakti Shoes// Miz Moo Glasses// Vintage

8 comments:

Sammi Cohen said...

So cute! Love this dress, and I'm obsessed with those glasses on you.

xox Sammi

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I have a lot of books too. Someday I'll have my own little mini library. :) I love that dress, by the way and I love the exposed brick in your apartment!

Gawly Gee said...

Well everything in this outfit is amazing. So cute!

Chloe said...

Your hair is looking SO GOOD. Also, those glasses and that dress, aghbtgfe.

Kerri Heritage said...

I've had the same dodgy 2nd hand bookcase since we first lived together. It's a bit full now and we should really buy something bigger but we're just too lazy haha

Fiona Harding said...

ahh that dress is so cute!!

Beth said...

I can't believe you write zines. Hopefully you actually edit them as opposed to the complete lack of on this blog.

Midge Blitz said...

Get off my blog.