Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Colorful Self

 I've rediscovered the denim mini skirts in my wardrobe. Now I need more! I've been eyeing this one for some time now. I'm trying to introduce more back and white pieces in my look, even though this colorful post doesn't exactly express that, haha.
I've been wearing this jacket every time I leave the house lately. I've had it forever   But its super stretchy and just perfect. I don't know if I'll ever find another jacket like it.

Sorry I'm not my usual barrel of laughs, I'm feeling  it uninspired at the moment, but I'm sure it will pass. Wrote down some DIY ideas for home decor in my idea book today, so I'm excited to get started on those and share them!

Love,
Midge

Jacket// Thrifted Top + Skirt// H&M Tights// Target Shoes// Blowfish Twin Peaks Brooch// My Etsy Shop Necklace// Modcloth Rad Button// Buttonator Pink Button// Made by me

2 comments:

Kerri Heritage said...

Black and white is a good colour combo, I'm trying to lean towards black and white, instead of just black alone. My closet has way too much black in it.
Hope the inspiration comes back!

Sarah S. said...

I loooove the red and teal color combo so much. It might be my very favorite. I love it.